Metalholic115Metalholic115

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

_-Dementia-_ _-Dementia-_

Hell yeah!

Fucking heavy shit dude! GETCHA PULL!

Hell yeah motherfucker! Thanks for all your reviews, man!. DB R.I.P\m/

Sesame Street (metalized) Sesame Street (metalized)

Hell yeah!

Creating a new generation of fucking heavy metal right here! GETCHA PULL!

haha, hell yeah!\m/

As the Light Fades As the Light Fades

Kick some ass

In my own opinion, this has to be your best sounding track on here. But that's just my own opinion. I like how you have a live feel to your drums, and they don't sound automated.

xmnhx responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it. Yeah, I agree with you. Of all the tracks this is by far my favorite. It also took me the longest to make, so, I guess the extra time paid off.

Spit in yer Eye FHR Spit in yer Eye FHR

God damn!

I was expecting the song to get pretty brutal and heavy, but then it just ended. Dude, you could do a lot with shit.

Getcha pull!

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks man. It was just a riff for the HFC. Prettied up by an acoustic intro. But yeah already working on expanding it. Thanks for the review!!\m/Sorry for teh shortness...haha.

A Place of Misery A Place of Misery

Fucking heavy!

Getcha pull off this track right here man! Sounds like Maiden crossed with Black Label Society. God damn!

GETCHA PULL!

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Fuckin awesome, man, thanks alot!!

\m/

Fucking Bastard Fucking Bastard

Kick ass!

More kick ass metal from the bastard! Getcha pull!

Getcha pull motherfucker!!!
Yeah!

This song is about eating shit.
Welcome the fuck back, and upload more stuff dude! YEAAAA!!!!

Savage Acts of Vengeance Savage Acts of Vengeance

FUCK YEAH!

This is one of the best songs you've submitted. You definitely need to get a band of your own started(kinda like a bunch of temporary musicians) and rule the world with an iron fist! On top of that, I'd buy your album if you released one.

GoreBastard responds:

Cheers mate. Yeah, I will start advertising for musicians that will play just my music. Pure metal!!!
Thanks for reviewing it mate. I wanna add vocals to this hopefully.

That would be cool if you bought my album if I ever got that far!

Brutal Fuck-Death (Vocals) Brutal Fuck-Death (Vocals)

Fucking good metal!

Dude, you are the next fucking King Diamond! The only difference is you play guitar, and your voice isn't high pitched. Kick ass death metal right here!

GoreBastard responds:

Thanks mate! Satan made me make this song, and I accepted his request!

Chained Up Chained Up

Dude...

THIS FUCKING RULES MATE! Definitely one of your best. You should also have some of your band's songs. On another note, my band has a full lineup now!

Haha, thanks mate.
My bands songs are not worthy of my GoreBastard account! haha! No seriously, my band isn't the type of music that I want to be making, so I will probably leave soon.

Cheers for checking it out mofo!

Brutal Melody Brutal Melody

Total fucking carnage! Right fucking here!

This is the best example of metal! I swear, the bottle never gets in the way of your guitar playing skills! This is a good example.

GoreBastard responds:

haha, thanks mate! That is the coolest fucking review I've seen in a while!
When are you gonna upload more bad shit mate?