Metalholic115Metalholic115

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

The Bar Pick-Up The Bar Pick-Up

Not bad... not bad at all...

This game is actually pretty fun to play, not to mention how much it tests you. My only real complaint is how you have to sit and watch all the clips even after playing it a few times. It'd be alright if you could skip through them. Eventhough right now, I'm just trying different things to see each outcome.

the ugly the ugly

*shudders*

Yeah, that was definitely a little on the grotesque side there dude. It's not bad, but it definitely could've been better. I mean, this is a lot like those stupid new horror movies that come out in the theatres now, like Saw 2. That movie was lame.

BulletTime BulletTime

I loved this!

Good job dude!

Drifting Championships Drifting Championships

It was pretty good

This was a pretty fun game to play. Except I couldn't really do any real drifting tehniques in this game. Because if I hit the throttle, I was going all out, same with if I hit the brake, I slammed them. But you did a good job on this one, and you should be proud.

Mario Remix Mario Remix

It still sucks!

Just because it has Mario in it, doesn't mean that it's any good. Just because it's remixed, doesn't mean you improved it any. The controls were awkward, and the game was impossible, so I stopped playing. Better luck next time.

Super Mario Revived Super Mario Revived

Why?

Your purpose for this game isn't gonna be met. Not from me. The game WAS too fucking hard to play, and it DID need power ups. It just wasn't fun. Guess what? You get a low score.

Magnetism Magnetism

It was an alright game

The game play was alright, eventhough the physics could use a little more work. But the idea was pretty badass. Good job bro.

Sabermania Sabermania

It was a good flash game...

The things I didn't like about the game was that it was a little too hard and the controls were hard to use, thus compromising the interactivity.

The one thing I did like was the fact that the game really tested your reflexes, like real light saber battles in star wars.

All and all, it's a good game.

Tribute To Led Zeppelin Tribute To Led Zeppelin

I liked it.

It's fucking amazing how someone could take the time to pay tribute to a pretty good band. Props to you.

johndoe21888 responds:

Thx man, But it was well worth my time. I just talked to somebody, and they had never heard of led zeppelin!

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Good Fucking Job bro!

This was a really good game. Very addictive, and you kept it interesting.